AC/DC on Spotify

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
lol here we go has the streaming war started. Mind you no signs of the elusive Apple Music despite the fact it's been 30 June for nearly half the planet by now

jjbomber

MajorFubar said:
Mind you no signs of the elusive Apple Music despite the fact it's been 30 June for nearly half the planet by now

Well the American map of the World stretches from California to New York, so plenty of time yet. Of course the American military invasion map of the world is a bit bigger.

jjbomber

MajorFubar said:
lol! According to this article, kick-off is 4pm today. Which is actually tomorrow for a third of the globe...

Given that we've had 15 or so 'adverts' for apple music in the news section this month, I'm sure we'll have a few more 'adverts' before the day is out.

The funniest 'advert' for Apple is this month's review of the iphone6. 'If there's one thing to be said about Apple, it's that the company dances to it's own tune. It certainly doesn't bother with the petty business of seeing what everybody else is doing'. WHAT??? They certainly looked at Xerox when the took the idea of a PC and mouse. They certainly looked at Microsoft when they copied the tablet. They certainly looked at FLAC when they did ALAC. They certainly looked at Bluetooth when they did Airplay. They certainly looked at Spotify with today's launch. Apple are a great marketing company and little else. They take everyone else's inventions and sell them by the bucketload.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
jjbomber said:
MajorFubar said:
lol! According to this article, kick-off is 4pm today. Which is actually tomorrow for a third of the globe...

Given that we've had 15 or so 'adverts' for apple music in the news section this month, I'm sure we'll have a few more 'adverts' before the day is out.

The funniest 'advert' for Apple is this month's review of the iphone6. 'If there's one thing to be said about Apple, it's that the company dances to it's own tune. It certainly doesn't bother with the petty business of seeing what everybody else is doing'. WHAT??? They certainly looked at Xerox when the took the idea of a PC and mouse. They certainly looked at Microsoft when they copied the tablet. They certainly looked at FLAC when they did ALAC. They certainly looked at Bluetooth when they did Airplay. They certainly looked at Spotify with today's launch. Apple are a great marketing company and little else. They take everyone else's inventions and sell them by the bucketload.

Their own tune or Taylor Swift's?

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Available as of now. The gardening will have to wait!

me and a friend were moaning this morning that there's no AC/DC ON Spotify. :)

if doing it via Sonos you need to search the album not the artist, this happened to me originally with PF

Paulq

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
Shame on you all - it should be against the law to not OWN all AC/DC's music *beee*

I'm seeing 'em at Wembley on Saturday. That's every tour since 1981. That also makes me very old.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts