A WHF members gaming clan?

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
What do you all think of a WHF members clan?

Be great if WHF had somewhere we could post out Gamertags where only members could see them by logging in.

What do you think?

One for Xbox, PS3 and PC.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Cookie Monster said:

Good idea Cookie Monster.

Cookie Monster said:
Be great if WHF had somewhere we could post out Gamertags where only members could see them by logging in.

It's a bit late for me, i use mine on here already
smiley-laughing.gif

Cookie Monster said:
What do you think?

That would be good. How about it also has a list of popular games & the members that play on them seperatley for each of the Consoles / PC?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Cookie Monster said:

What do you think?

Unlikely that a registration-only forum within a forum will be possible. Too many more pressing things to sort out. Sorry.

A

Anonymous

Well it wouldn't take a genius to work out my gamertag.
If I'm online gaming I'm usually at the back of th epack in a racing game. Dirt 3 last night.
The jury is still out as to whether it's deserving of the high praise it's been getting. Sure the graphics and handling are spot on. The sound not as good. The career structure I'm not sure of. The promise of more rallyig is not really there. Point to point time trials in a rally car don't make it 'real' rallying. It's just an arcade version rather than a simulation.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
redvers1982 on xbox360 is the username.

i play cod black ops hardcore headquaters most weekends and a fifa11 so feel free to friend request.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Play a mixture of COD and HALO mainly feel free to add me on the 360 gamer tag is same as on here, you will know if it's me or my Son playing COD as I'm rubbish and owe my 5th Prestiege status to him lol
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts