A.V. Receiver Advice Required, Sony Str-da5400es

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I currently have a Sony Str-da5200es but an opportunity has arisen where i can aquire a Sony Str-da 5400es for a bargain price of £699 as it is not new but ex demo , I am wondering if it is worth changing ? , I am "at the moment" not interested in 3.D. only in good quality sound and pictures. At present i only use my amp for movies and t.v. so i am not interested in playing music through it.

Also will the str-da 5400es suit my M & K speakers ? .At the moment i am reasonably happy with what I have but am wondering if this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Any opinions welcome.

Thanks Guys.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Camac,

Go get that STR-DA5400ES. For that price, it is an absolute bargain.

It is superior to your current amp and will be great with your M&K speakers. The tonal signature will be similar to your current amp but with greater authority, grip and control.

Ronald

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Ronald,

I have kinda made my mind up but just needed some reassurance that I am doing the right thing as the company selling are too far away from me for a demo. And I would`nt like to buy it only to discover none or very little difference.

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
For "RONALD ARCHIEBALD"

Got my 5400es today just hooked it up it sounds the "Dogs Do-Daz" so thanks for the prompt to go and get it,.

Glad your happy with your new purchase as well.

Thanks Mate.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Camac,

Great stuff mate.

The STR-DA5400ES is a top amp indeed!
emotion-21.gif

Glad to be of help.

Ronald

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts