A unique chance to talk tech with the experts.....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
IM ON HOLIDAY!!!! :(

I hope there is another opportunity for such an occasion

Ill just ogle at the pictures on the website about your testing rooms for the meanwhile :)

When will THE BIG QUESTION issue come out? I assume I would be annoying by even asking what that question maybe.......

So dont worry I wont be corny and still ask

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:
You had your chance, JD.

And anyway, now you're - adopts EastEnders voice - fa-a-a-m'lee - you're not allowed.

Hence my heckling role. "You don' wanna do thaaaaaaaat Wicky............"

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I can't make next Thursday as I have an important business meeting...please ask before you arrange the date next timeÿ

PS talking about important business meetings, did anyone else find The Apprentice lot particularly inept, yet irritatingly arrogant, unpleasant and sad this evening? Full of their own self importance, and without any substantiation. Only the Geordie fella seemed decent. I imagine they all listen to music through their computersÿ

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:PS talking about important business meetings, did anyone else find The Apprentice lot particularly inept

Don't quite see the connection between the two comments, but anyway gave it the swerve, as I do all game-shows. Mrs E watched the whole thing, post-match analysis and all, but I was busy here...

A

Anonymous

EDIT: FINAL WARNING about repeated discussion of moderation - MODS

John Duncan

JoelSim:
I can't make next Thursday as I have an important business meeting...please ask before you arrange the date next time
emotion-16.gif

PS talking about important business meetings, did anyone else find The Apprentice lot particularly inept, yet irritatingly arrogant, unpleasant and sad this evening? Full of their own self importance, and without any substantiation. Only the Geordie fella seemed decent. I imagine they all listen to music through their computers
emotion-14.gif

You a funny guy.

Yes (well actually no, I was out, but I can imagine), but you know the old saying - "Those who can, do; those who can't, try reality television"

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Lord how i wish it was easier to find my posts again. spent ages trying to find this again only to discover theres no point (yes i know, and i apologise).

i even googled, by the by. it isnt picking up our posts as quick as it used to, IME.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:al7478:Lord how i wish it was easier to find my posts again Which one?

Thanks for the interest but, technically, i cant answer that for fear of contravening house rules.

John Duncan

al7478:
JohnDuncan:al7478:Lord how i wish it was easier to find my posts again Which one?

Thanks for the interest but, technically, i cant answer that for fear of contravening house rules.

OK. Search is working better now btw.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:al7478:

OK. Search is working better now btw.

Yes i notice you mentioned that elsewhere, i think. Thanks.

Thing is, the location of the stuff i was looking for is...well...here...if you catch my drift...

Just to make sure im not cracking up - was'nt there once a time when you could click on your name or your account and find a list of your posts...?

A

Anonymous

I recently bought a Samsung ue55es800 television and a sony BDP-S790n Blu-Ray player.

I also own Bose Lifestyle48 home cinema system which is about six years old.

I can connect the Sony Blu-ray player to the Samsung TV using an HDMI cable.( poor sound)

But how do I connect to the Bose Life style 48 to get the surround sound since Bose does not have HDMI connections.?

I would be very grateful for your expert guidance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts