A real lack of help on this forum?

John Duncan

Hm? I think we're rather helpful, though sometimes things get missed either because everybody else is caught up in cable or biscuit wars, or because we simply don't know the answer. Am now going to go back through your posts to see what your issue was........

A

Anonymous

Ok cheers

Just a bit frustrated as I now have new speakers but it appears an Amp was more essential.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
from my own point of view, i try to only make comments if i've heard the kit in question. otherwise, as jd said, i think most here will try to help.
emotion-1.gif

John Duncan

K, apologies for disjointedness but am now in pub on iPod touch...

Can you just summarize again your kit, the speakers you just got and your budget? People will dive in and I'll say rotel ra04
emotion-1.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
neilm832:Being a newbie have I put your noses out of joint?

Not at all. It's Friday night on a Bank Holiday weekend and you've got Mr Duncan responding on his iPod Touch in the pub, and me on the laptop at home! We get thousands of posts a day, so can't promise to answer all of them - apologies if yours got missed.

A

Anonymous

Near to Tannoys 611 quality

Technics ST-GT1000 Dab seperate Tuner

Technics SU-A900 Amp

Sony Mini Disc DEck MDS-JE510

Marantz CD Player CD-52MK2 Special Edition

Sony TC-K611s Stereo Cassette Deck

The help I am getting is now exceptional, thank you

A

Anonymous

Yep the £275 one NAD C325BEE seems to be tempting me

Having bought speakers today and discovering it was the channel on my amp,I would hate to buy new amp to discover it was my bi wire cable leads!

I damaged my tannoy 611 speakers while decorating so thought it was them but seems only damaged the casing and connectors at back of speaker.

A

Anonymous

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Mission-m33i/

I now have these arrived today for £142+ £5 postage, my tannoys must be fine still but now I have these I am keeping them.

It has turned out I needed an amp more as how I described to a richer sounds person on customer service he thinks a channel has gone. I thought it was my speakers having damaged them recently but it wasn't as still getting dreadful distortion through one speaker on newbies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts