A question to all onkyo tx-xr 605 owners ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I currently use a Pioneer vsx859 rds amp with my system with which I am very happy it gives great sound on movies or audio.

I would however like to try and get HD audio(even though I am using a pc untill the "war" is won!) and my amp of choice would be the ONKYO 605 because of its good reviews and its price. What I would ask those of you who now are using the new Onkyo range is will I hear a significant difference in sound ? and if I can only get dolby digital or DTS will it sound any better than it does now ?( I ask this as there is some debate as to being able to get true HD sound from a pc at the moment.)

Thanks in advance.

Bc.

A

Anonymous

Sounds good !

I thought it would be a good buy even if the pc won't pump out true hd as I will eventually buy a stand alone player (which now looks like it could be a blue ray!) but I would have liked to have heard one first, however nobody seems to have one rigged up in any stores locally. Thats why I asked here.

Thanks for the info.

Bc.

A

Anonymous

mate andrew helped me with my choice of speakers amp cables ect (i chose the tv ) and he was great help so yes as he suggests it is that much better in fact its like walking and running . see my gear below

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts