A question for all Sony BD S360, S560 & S760 Owners

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

I purchased the Sony S360 a few months ago and ive been adding a few discs to my collection each month. This morning i recieved the Matrix Trilogy and have found that i can get any sound from the In-Move Experiance extra on any of the three. I get the addition picture in the bottom right-hand corner but no sound apart from the movie's sound audio.

I have latest firmware update so am i missing something obvious or is their an issue with BD player & disc?

I couldn't fins the issue posted on the web so i'm asking all the BD S360, S560 & S760 Owners who have a copy of the Matrix films to test the In-Movie Experiance extra for sound (i'm assuming the In-Movie Experiance is ment to have sound or its not much of at experiance), i assumed it was a feature like the white rabbit in the originbal DVD release - push enter to goto.

Thanks in advance for any help

System detailed below

Vance

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I might be wrong but you probably have your audio settings on "Direct" or something like that, the alternative is "downmix" which is what you need enabled to get the audio from a PiP feature like this. That may cause you issues with get DTS-HDMA or Dolby TrueHD however, so it's up to you to decide which is more important, or just remember to set the audio back to direct once you've finished.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, yes i am set to direct for those HD formats. I just assumed the Discs defaulted to DD for the reason you suggested, didn't occur to me to change to Mix

I assume they've worked around this issue now with Maximum Move Mode (Watchmen)?

Problem Solved

Thanks again

Vance

Vance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts