• We’re excited to be up and running and seeing visitors old and new! For those returning, reset your password and you’re good to go! For new members, introduce yourself here. You can also be in with a chance to win a set of Fyne Audio Speakers and try to become a part of our Ultimate Audiophile Playlist here!

8K Baby! Just bought the Samsung 55Q950R 8K Qled TV and it’s quality!

scene

Sep 25, 2008
Being delivered in the next few hours and setup. Pictures will follow even a video too. Let’s see how good 8K is...
Unfortunately I will only be able to appreciate 1/16th of your screenshots/videos on my screen...

And what 8K source have you got...?

gel

Nov 22, 2008
Cant be bothered to take all my 8K pictures again so from another forum here they are:

gel

Nov 22, 2008
It’s amazing TV the best I have owned better than an OLED too in my opinion and better blacks with brightness About than OLED not better on a blackout room though but who cares about watching in pitch black room plus according to Vincent you are not suppose to watch it that way and I don’t anymore.

Gray

Nov 27, 2015
There's no stopping you gel. If you ever stop spending the country will go into recession.
Sounds like you're enjoying it. Good luck. What's the upscaling like?

Reactions: gel

gel

Nov 22, 2008
There's no stopping you gel. If you ever stop spending the country will go into recession.
Sounds like you're enjoying it. Good luck. What's the upscaling like?
Just using my John Lewis refund money for my OLED TV. :) Up scaling is very good it’s a great picture.

Reactions: Gray

bigboss

Mar 25, 2009
There's absolutely no way I can ever justify spending 10K on a technology which the UK has no plans to adopt in the near future. Just a few YouTube videos can be seen in a few hours. Then what?

Reactions: davidf

gel

Nov 22, 2008
There's absolutely no way I can ever justify spending 10K on a technology which the UK has no plans to adopt in the near future. Just a few YouTube videos can be seen in a few hours. Then what?
Where does 10K come from? Gaming next year with Play Sration 5 and then 8K Blu-ray player.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts