69% Off for Morphy Richards 301020 Eco Comfigrip Steam Iron @ Argos

D

Deleted member 2457

MajorFubar said:
This is not spam Chebby this is useful info, ironing your cables makes them sound better, didn't you get the memo?

*mosking*
*biggrin*

Manboss

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey ,guys.I just found it by accident .Wonder if it is a good deal and i post.I know gel usually bring us new and hot deals. *biggrin*

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Manboss said:
Hey ,guys.I just found it by accident .Wonder if it is a good deal and i post.I know gel usually bring us new and hot deals. *biggrin*
Can I make a suggestion? Don't.

This is a hi-fi forum, why would you think an iron would be of interest to anyone?

This is not the first piece of shite you've advertised here, in fact that seems to be all you do.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
Manboss said:
Can I make a suggestion? Don't.

This is a hi-fi forum, why would you think an iron would be of interest to anyone?

This is not the first piece of shite you've advertised here, in fact that seems to be all you do.
*biggrin*

Manboss

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Why you all thought newbie is a spam .Any newbie on here ,then you post it is a spam.According to your theory ,this forum will have no newbie forever.This is hot deals forum .I just want to share some good deals for you .If you aren't interested in it, forget it .

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
We already have gel. You are a rank amateur compared to him. He can draw you in and make a 'bargain' thread into an epic saga.
*biggrin*

chebby said:
We already have gel. You are a rank amateur compared to him. He can draw you in and make a 'bargain' thread into an epic saga.

That's maybe true, never yet seen him post about an iRon though. However if we get more like this then maybe the missus will start reading this forum. :) They'd have to rename the mag 'What Hifi? Steam and Vision'.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts