50-52 inch TV wanted

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for an 50-52 inch LCD / Plasma or LED television,my budget would be around £1200. I would prefer a televsion with Full HD display and a good quality picture although I am not to worried about the sound quality as my equipment will run through an Yamaha RX-V1065 AV Receiver.

Your opinions and tech knowledge is highly appreciated!

A

Anonymous

there are a few of the new range of tvs out now , but many more to follow , the panasonic 50g20 plasma is now available , but it may be a touch over your budget , great tv though ..

its hard to reccomend any new lcds , there are hardly any out yet , a few more weeks now and hopefully there will be more around , and more reviews to go on , but id defo check out that panny ..

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
yoga09:
Hi,

I am looking for an 50-52 inch LCD / Plasma or LED television,my budget would be around £1200. I would prefer a televsion with Full HD display and a good quality picture although I am not to worried about the sound quality as my equipment will run through an Yamaha RX-V1065 AV Receiver.

Your opinions and tech knowledge is highly appreciated!

Did I not read a comment from our Sony Centre man that they were doing the 52W5810 for £1099.00 with 5 yr warranty??

Has to be a bargain, see signature, ours is fabulous and I did pay £400.00 more!

Well worth reviewing at that price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts