admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im currently using a sony 5.1 home cinema kit for bluray and ps3 - the space im using is quite limited and im not sure if im getting the best sound possible. They're just over 1 metre apart with the centre speaker in the middle. Im worried if the L and R speakers arent as noticable because they are so close to the centre speaker. I was wondering if I was to wall mount the centre above the tv if that would make any difference? At the moment the front L and R as well as the centre are at head height, aprox 6 foot in front of me, with the rear L and R wall mounted directly behind.

Failing that I could leave the centre speaker where it is (sat in front of the tv) and could wall mount the front and rear L and R's just below the ceiling, again - would that make any difference? Im generally happy with my overall sound but if anyone could help me get the best sound I would be more than greatful.

Thanks!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
You don't really want any speaker high up the wall, all you really need to do is get a bit more distance between the L and R speakers, if you could get at least 6 foot between them (call it 2 metres...) then you should notice an improvement. Having the LCR speakers at the same height is ideal, so you wouldn't want to muck about with that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts