5.1 cimema ps3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all. Im in need of some advise. I have a ps3 and would like to set up a 5.1 surround sound system. Can i manage to do this without having to buy a new system with dvd player when the ps3 does this. Any information or product reccommendations would be grately appreciated. Cheers

A

Anonymous

This is Sony's range of all in one cinema with no DVD player.
http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProductCategory.action?site=odw_en_GB&category=HCS+Cinema+Surround+Kit If you want better performance and Hi Def sound, the separates route would be the way to go.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi there,

Yes, there's loads of ways to do this. As Richard's said above, the separates route (i.e. separate amp and speaker package) will give you the best sound without having to get another DVD player (which would no doubt be worse than the PS3).

What's your budget and are there any other considerations e.g. small room, children, wife / girlfriend who's not happy with big boxy speakers around etc.?!

A

Anonymous

Would like to spend no more than 150 really. The room is quite small so that might be a factor. My missus is away on holiday so she isn't a problem.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
£150 for a 5.1 surround system? Now that really is a challenge and not one I think I'm up to I'm afraid! My only advice could be, try Richer Sounds, tell them your target and your budget and see what they come up with, but there's nothing I know of which will do that for that price.

Sorry! Can anyone else help?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts