3D on SKY HD

iainl2005

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I have SKY HD but currently no 3d equipment, can I record something and watch at a later date when get all 3d’d up? Seems like a simple question and answer, not sure though.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
You would probably need to subscribe to the 3D channel but I can't see why not as the box has no way of knowing what you're outputting to. I think the subscription is free, but you do need to ring them and activate it

daveh75

iainl2005:I have SKY HD but currently no 3d equipment, can I record something and watch at a later date when get all 3d'd up?
Yes.
Lee H:You would probably need to subscribe to the 3D channel but I can't see why not
You can actually record channels you don't subscribe to, you just can't plaback those recordings until you sub to relevent packages...
the_lhc:It's free if you've got everything (Sky World I think they call it).And only available to Sky World subscribers, ATM.

jcshutts

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
i think this is already covered but you do need to call Sky to activate channel 217 for the 3d material.

You also have to set the tv slightly differently when you eventually get it - side by side is the setting as Sky use different technology to air their 3d material

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts