3D for people with glases.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As i am planing to buy a new television set and would like to know how one with bad eyesight,who wears glasses, watches 3D television if it requires you having to wear special eye ware.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chebby:Wow, they must be huuuge!

OK, we confess: the TV companies have begged us to keep this on the QT, but now we have to come clean about the real size of 3D glasses

polaroid3dglasses.png

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:Next thing laser corrective treatment with 3D vision built in!

Provided you have the use of both eyes, you already have 3D vision built in.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
You could get them to slip some polarised sheets in whilst they've got the cornea flap pulled up though, it'd work in the cinema and with LG's passive TVs.

As long as they don't put the wrong polarity in each eye. And you didn't want to drive in the dark...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
And on a serious note, if you have severe eyesight problems, I'd advise a long trial of 3D before spending the money, as some users find their eyesight means they just don't 'get' 3D.

For example my wife, who is unfeasibly shortsighted (and I'll point out that's the only reason she married me before anyone else does!) finds that even with her glasses on she struggles to get the 3D image to work.

IJ

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Being a spectacle wearer and having sat through several 3D movies on the big screen over the past few years, i think its dam uncomfortable to wear these 3D specs over normal spectacles.

I certainly have no intention to have to do this at home to watch TV, unless a better alternative is available.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts