2006 Awards Issue

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is it still possible to get the 2006 Awards issue?

I am in Australia, so I would rather not have to call the UK. Can I order it online or via email?

If it is possible to still get it, what is the correct name of this issue, so I don't order the wrong thing.

Thanks,

Conway

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Alright there Conway?

Your best bet is to chuck an email to whathifisubs@quandrantsubs.com

Haven't the first idea if they have any left, I'm afraid, but if you ask for an Awards 2006 issue they should definitely know what you're on about.

A

Anonymous

Great, thanks. I will give them an email. I thought this issue would be good to get as I find you can pick up alot of the older models at good prices now! The current models are usually out of my budget!

Ebay is also a good idea, didn't think of that. I will try there if whathifi are out of stock.

Thanks alot,

Conway

A

Anonymous

Can someone confirm that is the correct email address for back issues? whathifisubs@quandrantsubs.com

I sent an email requesting this issue about a week ago and haven't had a reply.

Thanks!

Conway

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, Conway, Simon will be suitably chastised for giving you a slightly wrong email address there. The company is Quadrant, therefore whathifisubs@quadrantsubs.com

A

Anonymous

Ahhh, no problem. Easy mistake! Infact it took me awhile to work out what was the difference in the two emails!

Don't be to hard on Simon, 10 push-ups should do it!

Thanks for checking, I will send my request to the new address!

Conway

A

Anonymous

I still haven't heard a reply from that address Claire.

I copied'n'pasted the one you gave me above. I checked it was sent, I even re-sent it Monday. I hope you aren't paying them a huge fee to do the subscriptions for you!

Do they have a local number I can call in Australia or are they UK only?

Thanks!

Conway

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
That's ridiculous, Conway - email me at the website contact address using the email account you used to register for the site (just so everyone doesn't try it!) and include your postal address. I'll try to find a copy of the 2006 Awards issue in the office and send it and/or the 2007 Awards issue to you later today.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts