11% off at AudioAffair this weekend

D

Deleted member 2457

grdunn123 said:
Enter code 'ELEVENAUDIO' (certain exceptions apply as usual).

Good spot. :clap: Looks like quite a few retailers are doing discounts for spring.

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Yep. Busy with work too. What's your next upgrade to be?? Not the amp already surely!!!?? I am thinking about a pair of p7s. Just waiting for someone to do an offer on them. Could be waiting a while though.. Can't stomach the full retail price.. My new TV has been a great upgrade though.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I did toy with the idea - mainly as I wanted the option of streaming music from my phone, Ipad etc.....but I've just changed my front speakers to something a little more room friendly and added a sub (finally). I think i'm just going to add a QED uPlay Plus which will give me what i want.

Got a 55 inch tv last year but you've gone to 65?? Must be mega!!

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Love my big TV!! Why not go down the Apple TV route.. It is a really great way of accessing all your iPad media, spotify uses airplay too. £90 for a @tv is cheaper than replacing the amp? But then you don't have an iPhone..just looked at your sig.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
Used to have an iPhone but went across to the Dark Side (Android!) - still have an iPad though which I wouldn't be without. Would cost the best part of £2K to better the '82 so it's going nowhere! The sub has really made a difference to movies too.

Not sure i could get away with a 65 inch tv ...although I said that about the 55 inch when I bought a 47 inch a couple of years back!!

Good to hear from you John. Read a few of the posts recently and there seem to be lots of arguments and so on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts