10 of the best vinyl subscription services

D

Deleted member 108165

Interesting.... I don't subscribe to any streaming services and I am partial to playing the black stuff but I would never ever consider signing up to this... I just don't see the point of a vinyl subscription service, this is a ridiculous idea.

Kong

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
But you havent tried it? The right service for you could unearth some gens that you never heard of. The fact that you dont like it is fine, however saying its poorly conceived and why anyone would bother is a bit much... narrow minded

Kong

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
Not at all. You dont know because you have never tried any of these services. If you had tried one of these and you got shite records then fine. But you haven't so dont... Thats what narrow minded is...

Jimboo

No , it's more about not responding to sales hype. If you want a regular supply of music that may or may not interest you then go ahead, it's your money. I hear new stuff via streaming and then buy it all by myself.
As I said I have been collecting for a long,long time. I don't need a nanny to help me.
Let me know what wonders you get sent in the post.

33rpm!

Jan 15, 2021
Visit site
I've had a monthly subscription to a label called Fuzz Club (Indie guitar based bands) for the past couple of years and I have to say I've never had a monthly package that I didn't like and by and large the (new) releases have been brilliant. I've also discovered a ton of new current bands as a result of this subscription that typically don't always turn up on the likes of Spotify. Like Jimboo, I listen to streaming services and if anything catches my ear I'll buy it which is my general preference. The thing with Fuzz Club is that by the time I'd heard their releases they were often sold out (or the desirable pressingings / editions were) so it's easier to subscribe.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts