£450 Speaker + Amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So i've decided to spend around £450 on an amp and speaker combo, I mainly listen to either trance or heavy rock. From Richer Sounds I can probably get the NAD3266bee and the Wharfedale Daimond 10.1 with cables included for £450 ish. That to me sounds like a good deal but I really don't know much. So are there any others I should be looking at? Thank you.

matthewpiano

Sounds like a good choice to me. The NAD and Wharfedale combination works very well, as I have discovered, and I think you would have to spend at least £700 to significantly better the C326BEE. Its a fabulously musical and communicative amplifier that loves all types of music and just drags you right into the thick of it.

T

the record spot

You might consider the secondhand route; Arcam Alpha 10 amp for £250, get a pair of Q Acoustics 1050i floorstanders, sit back and get blown away.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

If I had £450 to spend today on an amp and speakers, (and seeing what is available on buy on ebay as of today) .... I would have a very close look at:

Nad C370 integrated amp for a buy it now of £235

and a pair of Mission 753 speakers for approx £200 (none avail now on buy it nows, but they are frequently listed ) ...

here are a pair with 3 days to go, and standing on £125 ... these may sell for less than £200

obviously, you may get the amp a bit cheaper if you are patient and opt for the auction format instead of buy it nows .... also important to make sure that 2nd hand items are in good working order before bidding

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts