£299 for a denon 1800bd

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
richersounds http://www.richersounds.com/productlist.php?cda=productlist&sgroup=HDDVD

i was going to buy a ps3 but is this worth the money

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
personally I would go for the Panasonic DMPBD60 or 80

These are two bargains from Richersounds, the Denon is good, but these have more features and will produce just as good or even better images and sound.

The PS3 is good as a bluray player, but i would stick with a separate player

A

Anonymous

hi, go for the pioneer bdp-51fd,i just biught mine from ritcher sounds excellent player loading times nowhere near the times quoted and no probs with discs.£299 same price as denon but better.

A

Anonymous

hi,get the pioneer bdp-51fd,bought mine for £297.50 from spatialdirect on amazon,and the picture and sound are amazing,even on a 26in philips.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
went for the 160ps3 pre owned £249 gamestation, reason is i payed £500 on a HD camcorder and only have a laptop so had nowhere to store it. Found out the ps3 stored avchd files had it a week and its ace play back easy

Sliced Bread

I'd be a bit cautious of the 1800bd unless you can get a side by side demo with other models as they do not appear to have been very eager to send out review samples. That's got to say something right? Or am I being cynical?

A

Anonymous

I've seen the Denon 1800BD in action, and frankly, compared to my BD35, it's a dissapointment
emotion-45.gif

TRENDING THREADS