£2 upgrade yes two pounds!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
We have all tried various tweeks including I put a paving slab would you believe under my first turntable a Michel Focus one, however try this - go to the cheap 99p or £1 shop and buy a roll og what I can desribe as grip, its called anti-slip rug gripper 55x125cm and cut it into 14 x 17 inches. There is enough to make 4 pieces,,,,now place one under each piece of equipment ensureing that each piece is big enough to cover all 4 feet. Simple, apart from ensureing the equipment does not slide everywhere Im sure some form of black magic is going on! I chose blue as it matches the glass shelves on my rack but it also comes in black, grey and white

Evan (Led zep fan)

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I don't think you need to ascribe black magic to the fact that your equipment doesn't slide around (although I've never noticed mine doing that anyway), I suspect it's just friction...

tyranniux42

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I assume he meant there is some black magic going on with regards to the difference in sound quality rather than the abundance of friction....

please correct me if im wrong OP.

Regards

tyranniux42

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
the_lhc:Yes but he never actually mentioned anything about the sound quality.

But he did say that apart from stopping his equip sliding everywhere he is sure there is some black magic going on... (still havent figured out the double quote in a post haha!) ... suggesting that he meant something other than the adhesion. I assumed sound quality. I may be wrong as I said (coul dhave done the triple quote had I known how!)
emotion-2.gif

regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts