£1000 tannoy eyris 2 for £500

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just been down to my local richer sound in ealing an i got a pair of tannoy eyris 2 for £500 they are £1000 on the net i got a 5 year warranty on them for £50 and the guys are delivering day after tomorrow free of charge because they didnt have a pair in walnut in the store i'll let u guy know how they perform in my room when i get them but the audition went really really good .

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Hmmm... Extended warranty on a pair of speakers? Not much there to go wrong, and I'd check carefully the Ts&Cs to see whether there's a 'user abuse' get-out clause, as this is about the only way you're going to create any problems, unless there's a - rare - component failure.

And hang on just a cotton-picking moment!!!: assuming Richer Sounds are an authorised Tannoy dealer, the Tannoy website says "All passive components are guaranteed for a period of five years from
the date of purchase from an authorised Tannoy dealer subject to the
absence or evidence of misuse, overload, or accidental damage."

I'd ask for your £50 back.

[quote user="D.J.KRIME"]You have to like those guys at Richer
Sounds.[/quote]

Well, you have to admire their sales ability anyway, it seems...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, can't put myself inside their heads, but I guess if you printed off the bit from the Tannoy site that says about the standard five year warranty, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts