Forum discussion tagged with analog-digital.
  1. D

    Using a remote instead of a knob to change speaker volume

    To change the volume on my RCA-to-TV connected speakers I need to turn the knob on the speaker. Is there a way, a "middleman signal transformer device" perhaps, that can enable me to use my TV remove to control the volume of speaker? Something like RCA to HDMI converter?